Spark 7+ vs. Volcano 7+ which one??

INYNN

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 27, 2004
Messages
298
I have a volcano 7+ now and its running my OC'd p4 (2.8c @ 3.4) its currently idleing around 28degrees is it worth my money to get a spark7+? will it do a better job??I have a volcano 7+ now and its running my OC'd p4 (2.8c @ 3.4) its currently idleing around 28degrees is it worth my money to get a spark7+? will it do a better job??
 
i was thinking of running a volcano 7+ on my 2.4c....what fan speed setting are you using to get those temps?
 
WHAT?? I CAN'T HERE YOU OVER THE VOLCANO 7+!

I had a Volcano 7+ and it did a mediocre job on my 2400+ at high speed. It sounded like a jet plane inside my computer.
 
Originally posted by TheGamerZ
WHAT?? I CAN'T HERE YOU OVER THE VOLCANO 7+!

yea...the volcano on the full speed setting is way too loud for me. even the medium setting is a bit loud but its tolerable
 
Back
Top