Spare radiator....

masaville

Limp Gawd
I have a spare HW Labs Black Ice GT Xtreme 240 Dual 120MM Water Cooling Radiator with 1/2IN Barbs that's brand new. If you need a new rad for your system let me know.

First post gets it and out of courtesy for others, please don't ask for it unless you really need it. It's up to you to cover the shipping costs (via Paypal, I'll let you know how much shipping will be beforehand) and you can message me with your address, etc. afterwards.

Better it go to someone who can really use it than in the dumpster. =) Hopefully one of the members here can put it to good use.

Sweet Deal, Id use it but im a n008 with the WC thing. Better to have it go to some one who knows what there doing. Thanks for offering stuff like this man, props. :cool:

My coworker has convince me to go WC. I was looking around for WC kits. Would all I need is a pump, 1-2 120mm fan, piping, and cpu block to make this all work? How much do you think shipping would be to 90503?

Thanks

My coworker has convince me to go WC. I was looking around for WC kits. Would all I need is a pump, 1-2 120mm fan, piping, and cpu block to make this all work? How much do you think shipping would be to 90503?

Thanks

In addition to a rad you need a pump, reservoir (optional if you use a T-line), tubing, CPU waterblock, couple of fans, clamps, distilled water/additive or alternative, and patience. You can't just throw it in though so you might want to research around first to see what's involved first. No point in doing it unless you're doing some serious overclocking or have a super hot PC that you need to cool. Shipping would be $30, 3 to 4 business days, without insurance. Either way, let me know.

I've got one too, it's got a pinhole leak but nothing a little bondo wouldn't fix.

Also up for grabs for any Canadians on the forum.

Back