• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Spank-a-Roo Runoff - Official Thread

marty9876 said:
well, actually Silicon is back to 0 PPD-- maybe you should have matched up with him? Fair fight 0 PPD against Moose...

;)
some of these young whipper snappers would be in trouble if I could get through the firewall here. Damn Squid proxy!
 
Ooo...I see how this is. Contest has started without me :mad:

I added 16.8ghz today. Guess I'll plug the farm back in tomorrow and add another 100ghz to my folding.

As the sig says: 7/7 computers think the penguin is better
 
Ooo...I see how this is. Contest has started without me

Well, if you really want to be involved in the Spank-a-Roo Runoff, you can always assign your boxen to Celerator. ;)

 
help the needy, fold them for Krayzie135

im in desperate need of computers, as i have the lowest ppd in the race :(
 
Krayzie135 said:
help the needy, fold them for Krayzie135

im in desperate need of computers, as i have the lowest ppd in the race :(

Its not the size of your stick, its how much bigger your stick is than your roo competitor's at the end of contest...
 
Hmm, I'm currently outproducing mine by a little over 100PPD, here's to even more!
 
So what are the rules regarding ramping. Anything goes? Or do they have to be new to folding? I can get plenty of ppl to shift boxen to my name, but I don't think thats fair. If it is allowed, then watch out amenthes ;)




If it's not, then I'm screwed
 
ssmack said:
So what are the rules regarding ramping. Anything goes? Or do they have to be new to folding? I can get plenty of ppl to shift boxen to my name, but I don't think thats fair. If it is allowed, then watch out amenthes ;)
If it's not, then I'm screwed
You can add new boxen of your own. I prefer not to have anyone help another...doesn't seem fair to me.
:)
 
You can add new boxen of your own. I prefer not to have anyone help another...doesn't seem fair to me.

I agree totally. I was joking about reassigning boxen to my handle. As I see it, the purpose of the Spank-a-Roo Runoff is to get more CPUs working for the bigger cause.

Fold on [H]orde!

 
You can add new boxen of your own. I prefer not to have anyone help another...doesn't seem fair to me


Totally agree, thats how the game will be played. Look out Visa
 
Carnival Forces said:
holy jesus mary, you're being wiped out by your roo...

I don't know what Moose did, my starting points in this currently are more than I have...??? Even Bollocks pointed this out of all people.
 
marty9876 said:
I don't know what Moose did, my starting points in this currently are more than I have...??? Even Bollocks pointed this out of all people.
yeah just saw that at OCAU
yeah that's weird, idk...i just figured it was part of the 75% symptom ;) just kidding, just kidding...
 
Currently ahead of my roo by 12 points. This will change drastically this coming week :D
 
marty9876 said:
I don't know what Moose did, my starting points in this currently are more than I have...??? Even Bollocks pointed this out of all people.
It must have been a typo. What does Bollocks have as your start score?
 
I noticed your score was off when I was working on the spreadsheet... I only noticed when I saw you had a negative score lol... I tried to figure out the typo, but couldn't....


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
i need to stop slacking off and stop getting flogged by my roo :(
 
Yeah, I need to get my ass in the game, my roo is fighting back.

*burp*

mmmm bbq'd roo. That's what's for dinner!
 
There are a few of you that need to get your ass in gear. :D

*cough* 84gthatch, sawatt, Penguincomp, roftranspo, brycejones, ICE_9, Mayhem33, Mwarps, OSUGuy98, joeb0b, Pocatello, Unhappy_mage, Krayzie135, DR_K13 *cough*

:p

Sean, it may be time to take LittleMoose down for a bit, ya know? ;)
 
AtomicMoose said:
There are a few of you that need to get your ass in gear. :D

*cough* 84gthatch, sawatt, Penguincomp, roftranspo, brycejones, ICE_9, Mayhem33, Mwarps, OSUGuy98, joeb0b, Pocatello, Unhappy_mage, Krayzie135, DR_K13 *cough*

:p

Sean, it may be time to take LittleMoose down for a bit, ya know? ;)
*cough* working on it *cough*

and do you really think i like being beaten by a dirty roo??? do you?

FOR THE HORDE
 
AtomicMoose said:
There are a few of you that need to get your ass in gear. :D

*cough* 84gthatch, sawatt, Penguincomp, roftranspo, brycejones, ICE_9, Mayhem33, Mwarps, OSUGuy98, joeb0b, Pocatello, Unhappy_mage, Krayzie135, DR_K13 *cough*

:p

Sean, it may be time to take LittleMoose down for a bit, ya know? ;)

Yeah, well if you had announced this thing earlier I would have held off on putting my current ramp up in place. ;)

Working on it.
 
Wait, I have -1098 points to make up... wtf?

Shouldn't that column be "Point difference" or something like that? And maybe colored red for behind and green for ahead or something?

Yes, I'm pointing fingers :p

 
unhappy_mage said:
Wait, I have -1098 points to make up... wtf?

Shouldn't that column be "Point difference" or something like that? And maybe colored red for behind and green for ahead or something?

Yes, I'm pointing fingers :p
You guys are never satisfied.
:p ;)
 
I can do that in the spreadsheet if ya need me to moose..... that's a quick fix... lol


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
OSUguy98 said:
I can do that in the spreadsheet if ya need me to moose..... that's a quick fix... lol


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

If you want to.... heh :D
 
actually.... it'd be quicker if you did it.... just set the conditional formating for the cells.... I can give you a more detailed description when I'm not trying to eat and type at the same time ;)


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
OSUguy98 said:
actually.... it'd be quicker if you did it.... just set the conditional formating for the cells.... I can give you a more detailed description when I'm not trying to eat and type at the same time ;)
Just PM me when you are done stuffing your face. :cool:
 
Back
Top