• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Spank-a-Roo Runoff - Official Thread

What time are you closing this contest moosie....last update of the day cuz that would be awesome ;)
 
Contest officially closes tonight at midnight, but I won't post updates until tomorrow morning, which means the scores will have changed a bit.
 
AtomicMoose said:
Contest officially closes tonight at midnight, but I won't post updates until tomorrow morning, which means the scores will have changed a bit.

I want to see if I can lose by 10K :D
 
Back
Top