• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

"Spank-a-Roo Runoff" Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
K, so thus far we've got the following interested:

RPhArrow
seapirate
roftranspo
Penguincomp
mwarps
sobe
Celerator
Krayzie135
DDogbert
joeb0b
ICE_9
pageian
unhappy_mage
OSUguy98
84gthatch
amenthes
and marty9876 x2

Wow, I expected interest, but not the group thing we've got going on here! We'll leave this for the weekend, see if any of the weekend crowd is interested too. So far, so good though!
 
i was joking about the x2, ohh well more sagy roo nutz for me
 
i want to play too... :D

my ppd is pretty crappy right now because it's spring break and i'm in hong kong (mom wanted to turn off anything electronic related) :(

but once school starts things should get normal...and i'm hoping to figure out why the school 3.0E's are running 2.0 -__-

 
okay, I want in on this.


has anyone talked with OCAU? Do they know about this?




 
Pocatello said:
has anyone talked with OCAU? Do they know about this?

I doubt they'd care, its just part of our good natured banter back and forth, anyhow, we're just using them as incentive. :D
 
I'm not worried about hurting any Roo feelings!

Just curious!

And I don't mind if they know, because it might make them fold [H]arder! Nothing wrong with that!

I'm not afraid of some Roo competition!
 
sawatt said:
I want in too...BTW one FLOGS a Roo :D Always up for some flogged roo :p


i dont know how you know that....but i like it :D

FOR THE HORDE
 
As long as this is not the idea of this game

spank.jpg


I will join!

 
There anyone else who wants in on this? I'll be working on getting things setup probably Tuesday or Wednesday so we can kick this thing off on Friday. :D

 
AtomicMoose said:
So, won't you Spank-a-Roo with us? :D :D

With a big freakin paddle sir! :p

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but I think the winner should get "I Spanked a Roo, You Can Too" as a custom title, if you can talk Kyle into it. :D

 
The one with the biggest gap between them or something, seems kind of lame if a lot of us have the same title.
 
Here's the list:

RPhArrow
seapirate
roftranspo
Penguincomp
mwarps
sobe
Celerator
Krayzie135
DDogbert
joeb0b
ICE_9
pageian
unhappy_mage
OSUguy98
84gthatch
amenthes
marty9876
gwai lo
Pocatello
sawatt
kaleb_zero
brycejones
Mayhem33
84gthatch
Oldie

Wow! :eek: That's a ton of players. Entries are closed, so keep checking back for your adopted roo. :D
 
p[H]ant0m said:
Here's the list:

RPhArrow
seapirate
roftranspo
Penguincomp
mwarps
sobe
Celerator
Krayzie135
DDogbert
joeb0b
ICE_9
pageian
unhappy_mage
OSUguy98
84gthatch
amenthes
marty9876
gwai lo
Pocatello
sawatt
kaleb_zero
brycejones
Mayhem33
84gthatch
Oldie

Wow! :eek: That's a ton of players. Entries are closed, so keep checking back for your adopted roo. :D


When are we expecting the carnage?

I just got an addition to the farm, I want to know when to bring it online :) Like a secret4 force of ninjas waiting in the forest!
 
mwarps said:
When are we expecting the carnage?

I just got an addition to the farm, I want to know when to bring it online :) Like a secret4 force of ninjas waiting in the forest!

It'll be later this week, as I've gotta go through and find all the players PPD's and then find some worthy roo's to flog. :D


 
p[H]ant0m said:
It'll be later this week, as I've gotta go through and find all the players PPD's and then find some worthy roo's to flog. :D

Oh, I'll make mine bleed :D
 
whackaroo4kr.gif


There's the list for the whack a roo, everyone has been paired with a comparable roo +/-50 PPD except for marty who I couldn't find a close match other than about 3k ppd less. Keep checking back for the rules. :D
 
too bad the Tin_Man doesn't have a heart.... otherwise I'd rip it out!! :D


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
This beating? How about "This Flogging"

:D Hit 'em where it hurts :p

Yeah. I'm waiting for this 'contest' to start before I bring up a rather significant increase to my farm.
 
mwarps said:
This beating? How about "This Flogging"

:D Hit 'em where it hurts :p

Yeah. I'm waiting for this 'contest' to start before I bring up a rather significant increase to my farm.
Schedule should be up later today.
:)

I am working on it now.
 
Great! Thanks!

I'm gonna contact my Roo and say hello!




 
So hey Moose/Phantom,

Are you planning on posting this on the OCAU forums? It wouldn't hardly be a competition if we didn't let them know about it. ;)

 
Oldie said:
So hey Moose/Phantom,

Are you planning on posting this on the OCAU forums? It wouldn't hardly be a competition if we didn't let them know about it. ;)
Many of them read here....but I can make a post about it.
:p
 
AtomicMoose said:
Many of them read here....but I can make a post about it.
:p
yea...i think this contest would be best if posted on both side...plus we want there flogging posted in there forum so they cant ignore it :D

FOR THE HORDE
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top