Spam?

CAD4466HK

2[H]4U
Just received this in my email:

Looking for cooperation marketing on Hardforum
张卫 <dan@**********.cc

Hi,
This is Dan from ********** marketing DP.********** is a national innovative high-tech enterprise, focusing on USB data transmission and USB charging technology.

We are looking for members on hardforum that are likely to do product review or in other kinds of form to broad our brand effects oversea. For product review, we can send free samples to do real product test. If you are instered in this, please reply to me for more details.

For other kinds of deals or contents, we'd like to run on commission for each content, for like $5-10 per each.
This is just an offer we can think about, if you have any better offer, we'd love to hear it.

Thanks for your time. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Dan

Is this legit or spam??

I received this as well. I am familiar with their products and would expect they are actually looking for reviews.

We have not ever sold or exposed any emails of any members here. I am going to ban the company name and its website from being used in our forums.

Yeah this is the first time I've ever had anything connected to my email from [H] besides notifications. I didn't think you would whore out our emails, thanks for the conformation.

Ive gotten it too. Though i have also gotten similar offers on slick deals, how they got my real name and real email account on slick deals is kinda scary.

Ive gotten it too. Though i have also gotten similar offers on slick deals, how they got my real name and real email account on slick deals is kinda scary.
It would seem that someone is selling your information.

Back