SP2 Graph Overlay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I posted this thread in the Gaming Forum also but this may be a more Operating System problem. So here goes. Ever since I installed Windows SP2 and try to play a game I have installed *after* the SP2 install I get a Frames Per Second graph overlay. This is not happening in games I installed before SP2 so i'm a bit perplexed. I tried to Google the problem but I found nothing. So far I have installed these programs/games and all have the FPS overlay....
Aquamark2k3
3DMark2k3
3DMark2k1
Rise of Nations
Command and Conquer: Generals
At this point I'm somewhat scared to uninstall a game and reinstall it to test it .Any suggestions and has anyone seen this before?

Vildayyan2003

WinXP Home SP2
MSI K7N2 NForce 2 Bios 4.0
Athlon XP 2100+ OCed to 2.21 Ghz
512 Megs of DDR 2700 (generic)
Nvidia GeForce FX 5900nu OCed 436/922
Soublaster Live! X-Gamer 5.1

Ahhh...I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again...

Honestly don't get mad, I highly highly doubt its SP2 and I think it more likely its just coincidence. Nothing like FRAPS installed... ?

I have never used Fraps. The closest thing I have installed that measures FPS is 3DMark =/ It has to be SP2 I think.

Vildayyan2003

WinXP Home SP1
Athlon XP 2100+ OCed to 2.21 Ghz
MSI K7N2 NForce 2 Bios 4.0
512 Megs of DDR 2700
Nvidia GeForce FX 5900nu OCed 436/922
Soublaster Live! X-Gamer 5.1

Ahhh...I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again...

I don't have an answer to your question, but if it's SP2, then why isn't it happening to all/any of our systems?

Back