Soyo TechAID debug card, would you recommend it?

blue_heart71

Limp Gawd
have you tried this debug card and found it useful? or havve you heard good things about it? does it perform decent and precise job in pointing to the exact problem?

is it worth to pay around $50? or printing out the error codes for the bioses should be fair enough and take the place of the above card?

any alternatives? as better performace regardless of the price

We have 1 at work for working on customers pc's (im a tech at a local computer repair joint) and they come in quite handy, good for troubleshooting, it sometimes eliminates the "take out one part, see if it works, if not take out another" deal.

that looks like a pretty cool little item. Might have to pick one up to mess around with.

thanks guys.

was planing to pick up one from compusa, i forgot that newegg carrys it for $29 + tx and shipping, also just check compgeeks and there price is $27.95 + tax and shipping will be same as newegg. seems no one has it for $20

seems everybody recommend it, i am gonna order it today.

edit: great find guys, computer geeks is about 17 miles away from me woooohooooo, gonna there now and buy it, hope they grant the price and in stock.

just back from computergeeks, bought the soyo techaid @ $32.31 with the tax. those guys are great, big and very nice 3 floor building (seems they just moved) for their local and international shipments, had a look on their customer support ppl (around 50 each with headphone :D ), then went to the showroom, which is kinda small and still not many parts shelved. the sales ppl are very nice and friendly and helpful, and their prices rock, found things cheaper than anywhere else and some of them on par with newegg's prices. of course who lives in the area would appreciate being able to pickup his items at very good price.
the very important thing i noticed is, they offer old parts more than new parts, but i hope they change this soon. also told to the sales guy that they have to have a team read the forums so they have better idea what to offer and at what price.

all in all i am very happy with my purchase and finding good store with very good prices for pick up.

and NO, i didnt get an offer to work for them nor they asked me to write this.

i wish i know, will try it when i need it, the cost is not that big deal and (one bottle scotch :D ), thought it is big but it is the size of cigarette packet.

i think it is worth it compared to the price and some nice things we are hearing about, if it was usefull for one shitty time then you broke the cost.

Back