Soyo DYLM24D6 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor at $279.99 - $25

"SOYO's 24" DYLM24D6 Widescreen LCD Monitor incorporates superior TFT desplay technology in a stylish compact design that frees up valuable desk space, with a wide-angle flat screen that offers a view from numerous aspects without compromising image quality. Designed to provide the ideal display solution for a variety of applications at home, in the office, or at school, the SXGA Display delivers crisp, vibrant text and images, that are complimented with the built-in stereo speakers for a rich multimedia experience."

This is the Topaz and not the Pearl which can be had at Micro Center for 299 AR.

I believe that's the MVA panel one. There's a big thread on it in the displays forum.
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1227542
I think Officemax emails out $30 online coupons every second week of the month. So if the deal stays the same you could pick this up for another $30 cheaper. $225 for a 24" MVA would just be WOW
I have this monitor and it's great. Only problem I have is it doesn't do 1920x1080. I'm tempted to buy a second one but I have absolutely no use for another one lol

The MVA's were swapped for TN's back in December... you'll be hard-pressed to find an MVA 24" Soyo now... I ordered back in April and got pretty lucky, but now I can't even order off office-max, and I have a $30 off coupon >_<

That would be triple Soyos'... hah...

I have this monitor and it's great. Only problem I have is it doesn't do 1920x1080. I'm tempted to buy a second one but I have absolutely no use for another one lol

Er... if it does 1920x1200, why wouldnt it do 1920x1080, just with black lines on the top and bottom?

Look at the viewing angles, It looks like a TN to me. It's a shame, because if this was MVA I'd jump all over it. 3 24" monitors ftw?

Says the item is discontinued and cannot be bought online... also says it may be available in stores.

Er... if it does 1920x1200, why wouldnt it do 1920x1080, just with black lines on the top and bottom?

I've tried. It doesn't have 1:1 scaling, only stretch scaling, and when it stretchs 1080p to 1200p there's image corruption on the screen. Might be limited to some monitors, but I've read most others have the same problem. I even tried to do driver scaling, but nVidia doesn't seem to put black borders horizontally, only vertically, don't know about ATI.

Man i really wish i had bought 2 of these when i got mine. I have the topaz S which is the MVA panel and the color is excellent compared to my acer 24 :(

Back