Soyo 24" DYLM24D654 vs Samsung 245BW

Justin Cider

Weaksauce
Alright I need help to decide on this I have looked both of these at my local store and there is a $20 price difference 349.99 for the Soyo to 369.00 for the Samsung I am 99% sure that they have the MVA panel in the Soyo.I do play FPS but primarily I play strategy games and watch movies.I just want some others opinons before I pull the trigger.

Heh, where are you seeing the Soyo for $350? Should be more like $280-300...

Canada I have seen it on sale for 299.99 but that was few weeks ago and It might come on sale again in next few weeks but I will just go get the differance back

Alright I need help to decide on this I have looked both of these at my local store and there is a $20 price difference 349.99 for the Soyo to 369.00 for the Samsung I am 99% sure that they have the MVA panel in the Soyo.I do play FPS but primarily I play strategy games and watch movies.I just want some others opinons before I pull the trigger.

If you watch movies, MVA is the way your going to want to go. The soyo is pretty respectable with blacks so you won't have to worry about easy greying out. As for strategy, your not loosing anything over TN and am simply getting better image quality.

Back