South Park: The Fractured But Whole Delayed

HardOCP News

[H] News
Ubisoft announced yesterday that the upcoming South Park: The Fractured But Whole game has been delayed from December of this year to Q1 2017. Thanks to Blue's News for the heads up.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole will now launch on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC, calendar Q1 2017. The development team wants to make sure the game experience meets the high expectations of fans and the additional time will help them achieve this goal.

Damn...I was looking forward to playing this one over the holidays.

I knew it. With Ubi either the games keep getting delayed or you get a super buggy release... or both.

I'm jazzed for this game. I just downloaded stick of truth again because it was a damn good game/show.

Hehehehh
beavisandbutthead-volume4-05.jpg

Fractured But Whole....

I decided to buy the game when I first heard Trey's explanation of how to get butthole on store shelves.

2 endlessly creative guys who have certainly earned and deserve everything they have. I can't wait, but I'll.

Unless the delay it to remove UPlay, I don't give a fuck. The only reason I broke my 6+ year Ubisoft boycott to pick up the Stick of Truth was that it didn't have UPlay.

Back