• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Source of internal Crossfire cables?

Unabomber

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
9,503
I just placed an order for an extra Crossfire cable (internal) from Newegg.com, since I'm more than willing to pay the 15 bucks or so, to get my twin x1950GT setup going.

However, I was wondering if anyone knows of a cheaper source for the internal cables?
 
Back
Top