• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Source for removable motherboard trays?

Derf

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
112
Anyone know a source for removable motherboard trays (like the ones found in many Lian Li models)? I have searched all the retailers I know of and only performance-pcs lists them but the have been out of stock for a long while. I do not care what brand or material they are.

Thanks in advance,
Derf
 
That's odd... I just received a matx mobo tray from performance-pcs about a month ago. It was out of stock for a while, but I kept checking back.
 
Back
Top