Source for Molex drive connectors?

beamrider

Limp Gawd
I know this has been asked before, and I would have searched, but.............

Need a source and part numbers for 4 pin Molex disk drive connectors and crimp pins. Female and male versions, if you have all that information on hand.

Thanks!

Female connector housing (0.093" contacts): Molex # 03-09-1042
Female connector pin (crimp-type, 18-22 AWG): Molex # 2-09-1119
Male connector housing (0.093" contacts): Molex # 03-09-2042
Male connector pin (crimp-type, 18-22 AWG): Molex # 2-09-2118

All available at Jameco and many other electronics suppliers.

Thanks man!

BTW, for future reference for anyone who might read this thread, www.mouser.com was the only place that I could find that stocked all 4 of the above parts.

Just got my order in today from Mouser. The pins are correct, but the connector housings are not correct. Those part numbers correspond to a 4 pin housing that has the corners rounded, instead of having the bottom corners square, and the top corners 45'ed. These connectors can still work, however, if you take a grinding wheel to them to shape them real quick. Just a heads up for future searchers........:)

Shit, you're right. I see that the correct part number appears to be 15-24-4048 for the female housings.

This should be added to the FAQ!

As well as all the other connectors, AT, floppy drive, ATX, 3-pin fan, etc...

I have found a good supply here:

http://www.frozencpu.com

They have all colors and UV reactive ones too. Even motherboard power connectors, 5-pin aux connectors, and 4-pin P4 connectors as well as 3-pin fan connectors and the standard male/female 4-pin molex connectors.

Back