• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Source for asus VW224U LCD screen

Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
4
I have a asus VW224U lcd monitor that is about 2 years old but has less than 2 hours use on it. My 5 year old son apperanly broke the LCD screen itself. I found this out after sending it to asus for warranty and they sent me a picture of the screen showing it to be broken and they told me that is not covered so they sent it back to me.

I have replaced many laptop LCD screens but I can not seem to find a source to buy the actual lcd screen itself for this monitor. Is there a way to buy just the LCD screen and if so is it going to even be worth it to replace or will it be more than buying a new monitor.

Asus quoted me $150 for parts and $75 for labor. I was hoping to be able to get a new LCD screen for 50 bucks or less.
 
Back
Top