• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Soundcard vs Computer Audio Performance?

tim-x

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
297
Hey
I was just wondering if your soundcard made a HUGE impact on how say... music, or video games sounded. I'm not a huge audiophile but I do enjoy quality sound. Right now I have a pretty ancient Soundblaster Live X-Gamer 5.1 and some pretty decent M-Audio balanced speakers, but I'm curious as to whether a new and better soundcard would make the sound quality that much better?
 
Yep, a lot of current cards will sound better than the old Live! cards.
 
Back
Top