Soundcard for gaming

MustRotate

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
227
Because my XtremeMusic seems to have died on me i need a new soundcard for gaming and music listening.
Should i buy another XtremeMusic, a Titanium, Auzentech Prelude or one of the Asus models?
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
 
Funny around 2 years ago if you asked for anything other than Creative the bois on here would bash you.
I am looking for a gaming card too but DO NOT want Creative.
 
Well, for the hardcore gamers, the only thing you can really use is creative. If you do anything else (IE, movies or music), then there are far better options. The ASUS cards are nice on paper, but I've heard a lot of people complaining about their quality. Not to be ASUS bashing, but I've been hearing these same complaints about poor quality from ASUS products for a couple years now.

The HT Omega Striker is a great card for the price, and the HT Omega Claro is better, though it's nearly twice the price. I've looked around and I'm personally going for the Claro. And I'm going from an AudigySE!
 
The best gaming sound card is the Azuntech Prelude. It's actually the best sound card, period.
 
Back
Top