soundblaster Z refurb $54.99+ FS (1sale a day)

Jimi_Shuffler

[H]ard|Gawd

cheaper than the egg currently for refurb @ $69.99

SB1500REF-main.jpg

Product Info

From gaming to home movies, the sound has become as important as the graphics and visual effects. The Creative Sound Blaster Z PCIe Sound Card offers superior sound and communication abilities, at a fraction of the cost!

FEATURES

A signal to noise ratio of 116dB means your audio will be more than 99.99% pristine, that’s more than 35 times better than your computers motherboard.
The BX Pro Studio suite offers amazing detail and a 360-degree true-to-life sound stage
When used with CrystalVoice Focus, the bundled beamforming microphone creates an acoustic zone and suppresses noise outside it, enabling you to be heard with amazing clarity
CrystalVoice offers the clearest of in game communication by removing echoes and ambient noise, all while highlighting your voice from within the focus zone
The quad-core Sound Core3D audio processor was designed to offload SBX Pro Studio and CrystalVoice effects processing from your primary CPU, improving your overall PC performance, resulting in drastically superior audio and voice quality
Reduced latency as low as one millisecond with Audio Stream Input/Output (ASIO)
Listen to music at the amazing bit rate of 24-bit 192 kHz
With Sound Blaster Z's gold-plated connectors, speaker optimization technology and digital content encoding capability, you can be assured of only the best digital audio possible
Transforms any stereo or multi-channel stream into high fidelity immersive surround sound
With the Sound Blaster Z-series Control Panel, it is easy to toggle between your headphone and speaker system
Output Level:
Front Channel Out : 2Vrms
Headphone (33 ohms): 1.3Vrms
Headphone (600 ohms): 2Vrms
Maximum DAC Resolution:
Front Channel Out : 24-bit, 192kHz
Headphone (33 ohms): 24-bit, 96kHz
Headphone (600 ohms): 24-bit, 96kHz
SNR:
Front Channel Out : 116dB
Headphone (33 ohms): >105dB
Headphone (600 ohms): >105dB
(20kHz Low-pass filter, A-Wgt), @ 24-bit, 96kHz
Frequency Response @ 96kHz:
Front Channel Out : 10Hz to 45kHz
Rear Channel Out : 15Hz to 45kHz
Center Out : 10Hz to 45kHz
Headphone (33 ohms): 10Hz to 45kHz
Frequency Response @ 192kHz (Stereo only):
Front Channel Out : 10Hz to 88kHz
Supported Output Formats:
Stereo/2.1 Speakers, 5.1 Speakers, Headphones
Connectivity:
Amplified 1/8" mini jack (in/out), 3 x 1/8" mini jacks, TOSLINK
System Requirements:
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent processor, 2.2GHz or faster recommended
Intel, AMD or 100% compatible motherboard
Microsoft Windows 8 (32/64-bit) ; Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
1GB RAM
More than 600 MB of free hard disk space
Available PCI Express (x1, x4 or x16) slot
Available CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive

Last edited:
Most of us got the legit one for the same price several months ago why pay the same for a refurb?

Maybe someone missed out on the deal, and doesn't mind having a refurbed item.

$54.99 was a constant battle between Amazon and Newegg for a few months at multiple times. I'm quite sure they will be $54.99 again. Kinda defeats the purpose to buy a refurb for the same price. :confused:

$54.99 was a constant battle between Amazon and Newegg for a few months at multiple times. I'm quite sure they will be $54.99 again. Kinda defeats the purpose to buy a refurb for the same price. :confused:

I agree. Plus I refuse to buy from that chappy business.

Sorry I don't want to bring reality in this, however the price has only been down for a few days during the holiday shopping rush:

http://camelcamelcamel.com/Creative...hone-SB1500/product/B009ISU33E?context=browse

If someone wants a sound card, this is a good deal unless they want to wait for Black Friday 2014.

Last edited:
Not worth the effort from what Ive seen of buyers from that company. Far too much hassle and delay in shipping.

Back