SoundBlaster X-Fi 2.18.0008

I updated to the new drivers and my AC3Filter in Media Player Classic stopped working, I get no audio now in any of my movies, anyone else have similar problem?

I had crackle pop issue before and so far no drivers have fixed it! What about these? One thing I did notice is I did a wipe and clean install of vista,installed chipset drivers then video,then X-FI and no crackle pop but as soon as I installed itunes problem started again! Anyone have any ideas why this would be? current setup is in my sig.Almost forgot in case it matters I have 4sticks of ram so all my memory slots are full!

i hope this fixes the SCP issue. *crosses fingers*

these drivers that i downloaded from two different sources and tried dont even find "compatible hardware"in xp32 bit or vista x64.

ill try my xtrememusic tomorrow and see what kind of results i get.

blah

just figured out its not for the titanium series.

guess ill try my xtrememusic

hehe, feel like im talking to myself...

anyway...these drivers are still borked in vista x64.

they have been working flawlessly for me in xp 32 bit though. no more scp at all. ive tested EAX games, directsound games, blu-ray movies, itunes...the sound is perfectly clear running through my nforce4 motherboard.

btw, im using an x-fi xtrememusic.

i own a fatality titanium pro pci-e card but it doesnt cooperate with either xp or vista on this motherboard...ill prolly keep it around for my upgrade build in the spring.

this driver screwed up my audio bad. i have a 5.1 setup through a reciever and my left front is fine but my right front thinks it is the center and thats all the audio i get. everything was working fine prior to installing new drivers. i guess this is an example of if nothing if broken, dont f*** with it

this driver screwed up my audio bad. i have a 5.1 setup through a reciever and my left front is fine but my right front thinks it is the center and thats all the audio i get. everything was working fine prior to installing new drivers. i guess this is an example of if nothing if broken, dont f*** with it

haha yeah. even if creative comes out with new drivers after this version...i am not upgrading. its working and working awesome so im not gonna fug with it.

Back