• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Soundblaster I/O Module . .?

SoundBlaster

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 11, 2004
Messages
142
Can I decode DolbyDigital Prologic / DTS signals in Optical-In using X-Fi XtremeMusic Built-in decoder thru digital I/O jack using I/O Module ( the upgrade kit ) ?

prod1780_hdr1_1_6_2.jpg
 
SoundBlaster said:
Does anybody have Soundblaster I/O Module . .Please? :confused:

I don't have that module, perhaps you should try asking on Creative's forum? :)

Terra...
 
If it adds spdif in, then I would think so, but as above, the creative forums would be a good place for a definite answer.
 
Back
Top