Sound volume problems SoundblasterX AE-5

Denpepe

2[H]4U
So I have this issue that when I play a game on my main monitor and have YouTube open on the other, once I get into combat, my YouTube sound will drop by a whole lot to the point I can't hear it anymore over the other sounds. As long as not much is going on in the game (I mostly only play video's while doind dailies and stuff in wow) it's works mostly ok, I tried raising the volume of the browser in the windows mixer but that does nothing (also the com thingie that drops volume when you get a voicecall does not do squat but the effect is similar)

This is starting to annoy me, been looking into soundoptions and messed with some to no avail, and tried my google fu without much succes.

if anyone has any idea how to fix this I would be gratefull.

In the windows sound settings, there's usually an option to 'lower % volume when 'x' app playing' or something. Is that unticked? It's usually related to things like skype calls or things that use the microphone, but worth checking that your game isn't telling windows to tell youtube to be quiet.

In the windows sound settings, there's usually an option to 'lower % volume when 'x' app playing' or something. Is that unticked? It's usually related to things like skype calls or things that use the microphone, but worth checking that your game isn't telling windows to tell youtube to be quiet.

I already tried that, does nothing for this.

Back