Sound update?

Occidio

[H]ard|Gawd
I am kind of curious about something and I figured I would post it here. Not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me or not. Has anyone else noticed sound volume increase on Windows7 in the last week or so? Playing DVD's through my media center seems to have gotten louder. My setup has been the same for quite some time and in Media center, the volume I would have it at is around 9. Any louder and my crazy wife tells me to turn it down :rolleyes: I have noticed in the last couple of days that I have had to turn it down to about 5 since it seems louder. I have not updated anything personally on the computer in this time. I think I am noticing a difference at my computer at work also, which is also Win7. The email notification sound I have setup at work seems to be louder now.
Am I going crazy or has anyone else noticed something similar? I wasn't sure if MS updated a codec and I was not aware of it.

maybe you were bitten by a radioactive spider and now you have some form of super hearing???

I've not noticed any difference myself, but my old lady makes me keep my pc sounds confined to my headset.

Back