• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sound Problem

j282

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 12, 2006
Messages
209
OK so I have an HTPC that uses its onboard audio and is being output through a coax cable to my reciever that is hooked up to two front speakers. I'm using a frontend called meedio for my hometheater pc and the sound is different for different types of media. Basically when I play music and tv through my receiver it is much loader than my movies. So, I have to adjust the receivers volume when I switch between the two or I will get blown out of the house. It's just kinda pain and I was wondering if anyone knows why this is occurring or if there is an easy fix. Could it be because I dont have a center channel speaker. My movies are in AVI format. Anyhelp would be nice Thanks.
 
Back
Top