Ok, heres the problem: When I enable Hard Ware/3D Audio in my game instead of the standard 3D Audio, I get this weird problem from my microphone. It sounds like im in a large room, and can hear myself talk into the mic. The only way to stop the effect is by going into the Creative Speaker Settings and choosing 2/2.1 Speakers and then "re"-choosing headphones while alt-tabbed out of the game. Everytime I rejoin the game I get the problem again...Have any idea what it could be?
Soundcard= Audigy 2 ZS
I've tried
1.) Reinstalling the game
2.) Reinstalling the sound drivers
3.) Reformatting
In my volume control I have PFID-In muted, CD digital muted, auxilary muted, cd audio muted, line in muted, and tad-in muted. Mic boost is off too.
I'm CoNfUsEd...lol Odd thing is it just started doing this.
Soundcard= Audigy 2 ZS
I've tried
1.) Reinstalling the game
2.) Reinstalling the sound drivers
3.) Reformatting
In my volume control I have PFID-In muted, CD digital muted, auxilary muted, cd audio muted, line in muted, and tad-in muted. Mic boost is off too.
I'm CoNfUsEd...lol Odd thing is it just started doing this.