Lord Nassirbannipal
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 1, 2005
- Messages
- 1,155
So I normally leave my computer on with some mp3's playing before I go to sleep, and I wake up a few hours later, and the music has stopped.
Not only that, but all sound on my rig has ceased. No sounds when I click to open folders or click browser buttons in IE explorer, etc.
If I try to go into Musicmatch or Winamp to play another mp3, they freeze up for a few moments, and the only way to get the sound back is to reboot.
Any ideas.
Not only that, but all sound on my rig has ceased. No sounds when I click to open folders or click browser buttons in IE explorer, etc.
If I try to go into Musicmatch or Winamp to play another mp3, they freeze up for a few moments, and the only way to get the sound back is to reboot.
Any ideas.