• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

sound is NOT working

tehandydumke

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
255
I plugged my headphones into the right place, the sound isn't muted, i think it might be a wire in my computer plugged in wrong. I think this because today I was pulling out the wires that I didn't need, like my front panel connector. I also took out my SPDIF In/Out port.

If it was something inside my computer plugged in wrong what would it be? And if you have any other suggestions that would be great.

I just went through the whole troubleshooting thing and it couldn't figure out my problem!
 
ok now i got my left headphone to work, I plugged in the front panel connector

and i pushed it in harder and now my sound works again.


:D
 
Back
Top