• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sound Card with 64-bit drivers...

post pics of the card?

As far as I know, Creative makes all OEM Audigy cards. They may be made to different specs for different vendors, but nobody makes cards with Creative's chips other than creative.

I have an OEM Audigy 2. All Creative cards have a model number (usually starts with CT ) on them which indicates what they are. Mine works just fine with the Creative drivers downloaded off their site. Even upgrade drivers work if you use an archiver like WinRar to extract them and then update through Device Manager rather than running a setup.exe.
 
LoneWolf said:
post pics of the card?

As far as I know, Creative makes all OEM Audigy cards. They may be made to different specs for different vendors, but nobody makes cards with Creative's chips other than creative.

I have an OEM Audigy 2. All Creative cards have a model number (usually starts with CT ) on them which indicates what they are. Mine works just fine with the Creative drivers downloaded off their site. Even upgrade drivers work if you use an archiver like WinRar to extract them and then update through Device Manager rather than running a setup.exe.

Hmmm, never thought of viewing their file as an SFX... Interesting...
 
dekard said:
I can't believe this rumor is still going around. you can dl the drivers.. omg the noobness...

and no, i'm not going to link you. Just go to www.creative.com and you'll find it.

http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/download.asp

Try getting full or even updated drivers for a Soundblaster Live! 24-bit Internal.

Here, I'll save you the trouble:

"Drivers
Sorry, no Creative updates are available for the selected query."

Omg the noobness...
 
serbiaNem said:
http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/download.asp

Try getting full or even updated drivers for a Soundblaster Live! 24-bit Internal.

Here, I'll save you the trouble:

"Drivers
Sorry, no Creative updates are available for the selected query."

Omg the noobness...
64bit drivers------->
http://www.techspot.com/drivers/driver/file/download/5187/
32bit drivers---------->
http://www.soundcard-drivers.com/drivers/263/263716.htm
30 secends to google it.... Omg the noobness :rolleyes: :D
 
He linked to the creative site saying they provided drivers
They do:
Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit x64 driver 1.04.0051
http://hk.creative.com/support/down...it&OSName=Windows+XP+Professional+x64+Edition

OMG, doesn't even read the thread or know that we were discussing 64 BIT DRIVERS.... the noobness :p

BTW there is also a basic set of apps available for the Live24 bit card available to download from the HK Creative site.

http://hk.creative.com/support/down...8&Product_Name=Live!+24-bit&OSName=Windows+XP

I download the drivers online since my card didn't come with the cd, so yes I know they are available at sites.
I remember the thread.
Do you happen to remember who hosted those drivers so you could download them?
OMG, ungratefull and forgetfull... the noobness....
lol
 
Mister X said:
They do:
Creative Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit x64 driver 1.04.0051
http://hk.creative.com/support/down...it&OSName=Windows+XP+Professional+x64+Edition

OMG, doesn't even read the thread or know that we were discussing 64 BIT DRIVERS.... the noobness :p

BTW there is also a basic set of apps available for the Live24 bit card available to download from the HK Creative site.

http://hk.creative.com/support/down...8&Product_Name=Live!+24-bit&OSName=Windows+XP


I remember the thread.
Do you happen to remember who hosted those drivers so you could download them?
OMG, ungratefull and forgetfull... the noobness....
lol

The thread turned to 32BIT drivers. Read my reply where I stated that they don't supply 32-BIT drivers, not 64-BIT. And basic applications != Drivers. I'm not ungrateful or forgetful, I just don't like people who BEGIN attacking me calling me a noob, and then proceeds to site wrong information. You came in and started calling me a noob aswell siting even more incorrect information becaue you didn't read the entire thread. So no hard feelings, just misinformation.

Read my post (quoted in dekards), and how he responded. This is why I have no regrets calling him a noob(love how noob is an insult for geeks lol).

FYI, your drivers didn't work and I ended up getting the real CD from emule. But it's the thought that counts I guess, if you ever need something I have, feel free to ask (I'm not an ass). This will be my last post for about 3 weeks, I'm off to europe...
 
Back
Top