• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Sound Card Roundup

Grimlakin

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
1,334
I know soundcards are not the in thing to be reviewing today. With all the news of new proc's hitting the market and whatnot, couple that with most users electing to use the onboard sounds of the newer motherboards <quite adequate>. I was just wondering if anyone has a recent soundcard roundup showing how the new soundcards compare to the onboard sound in sound quality and cpu utilisation.

An reccomendations will be much appreciated.
 
Yea it is a real pain in the ass to find something actually current for this kind of info. Thanks for the input though. I did take a look at them.

Oddly the Herculese products I find interesting.
 
I had a good one not long ago. Compared all major cards/chipsets. Cant for the life of me find it though..


Keep looking.. Their's some out their.
 
Back
Top