• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sound Card Question

mastephens

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
250
I have been looking for an external device of some sort to allow for multiple in/out optical connections. I definitely need 1 opt. out and multiple analog and digital inputs. I have looked at the Creative DDTS-100, but I recently came across the Yamaha DP-u50. It states that it is a virtual surround card, but could I get true 5.1 surround output by the optical output? The Yamaha looks to be a better quality product, but I already have Creative GigaWorks S700's and I am planning on purchasing a new X-FI. Should I stick with the DDTS-100 or use the DP-u50?
 
Back
Top