• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sound card question

Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
3
I've got a dell dimension 9150 that has been set up with Windows 2003 server and I am in need of a sound card that will work with Win 2003. The XP drivers for the onboard sound will not install under Win 2003, so I need to add an inexpensive separate sound card. I was looking at the Audigy 2 SE, but after emailing Creative, they told me that the XP drivers for that card will not work under Win 2003. So now I'm back to the drawing board. Does anyone know of any inexpensive card that has drivers that will work under Win 2003?
Thanks!
 
Back
Top