• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

sound card problem???

jcfhoss

n00b
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22
so I am watching a movie and I get a call so I just close media player. I come back and the video will play but without audio. I reinstall drivers to my soundblaster audigy 2 platinum pro, and to my frustration nothing. still no audio not from movies, music or from different programs. My speakers are fine and I am at a loss. Please Help!!!

Thanks,

Joshua<t><
 
Back
Top