• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sound card help

Joined
Sep 8, 2010
Messages
37
So, I've never bought a sound card before but I'm going to buy a pair of AD700 headphones so I figured now is the best time to ditch the crappy onboard sound I currently have. I know next to nothing about anything audio, so yeah... Looking for something sub $100.

Looking at these atm, I don't know if they're any good though.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829271001
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829132006
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829156012
 
The Xonar DX is a nice card that would work well with those headphones.
 
Back
Top