I have a Creative Audigy 2 ex Platinum and sound is not coming out of my front right speaker from my 5.1 setup. I tested the speaker by plugging it into the front left channel and got sound just fine so it is not the speaker itself. I also plugged the 1/8th jack into the rear channel output of the sound card instead of the front and got sound out of the speakers just fine. I also upgraded my sound card drivers to the newest version on the creative web site and still no sound out of the front right.
Anyone encountered problems like this before? I'm guessing my plug has gone bad, or there is a weird setting in drivers or registry that I can't get to through the built in windows, or creative control panels.
Anyone encountered problems like this before? I'm guessing my plug has gone bad, or there is a weird setting in drivers or registry that I can't get to through the built in windows, or creative control panels.