• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sound Card for music recording

A

altcon

Guest
I'm gonna start up a small "home studio" with a friend to record some music we wrote.
We're looking for demo tape sound - not pro.
I want a sound card that has PL inputs and reasonable sound without going haywire on the price.
Any recomendations ?
Any other sites/forums I should check out?
Thanx
 
I have an m-audio 2496 audiophile and have been very happy with it.

Lyquist
 
Back
Top