Sound card advice

zyonuf79

Gawd
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
870
I am running a M2N-E mobo with Win XP Pro. From your knowledge/experience, what is the best sound card I can get that for under $20?

I need something to tide me over until my Soundblaster RMA gets settled and Windows wants me to pay $60 to open a support ticket to get the UAA driver...so my onboard audio does not work.
 
Not an expert or anything, but I would guess that a card you buy for under $20 is going to perform pretty similar to any other card under $20.
 
Onboard.

Sorry, but I would sooner trust an onboard sound unit than I would a soundcard less than 20 bucks.
 
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE Bulk = 25.5€

That should be better then onboard and around your budget...
 
kewl ! I'll sell you mine $20 shipped :cool:
its an Sound Blaster Audigy SB0090 with firewire , works great let me know k
 
Back
Top