• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sound card 1/4 adapter

Dafinga

n00b
Joined
Jan 10, 2003
Messages
48
I am about to purchase a Shuttle system and I need to find some adapter for the onboard sound card. The adapter I am trying to find is a 1/4" adapter that will plug into a amp which will be played over a PA system/stereo system.

I have looked at Hercules cards, but would rather have a adapter instead. Any advice or knowledge on this would be gladly appreciated. I'm not to sure what to call this adapter, all I know its a 1/4" plug in.

Thanks
 
Back
Top