• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sound Blaster X-Fi HD a suitable replacement?

Finch127

n00b
Joined
Jan 11, 2012
Messages
4
Well lads,

Ive a 2.5ghz dual core pentium , 4gb ram, X-fi fatality edition sound card (one with the front bay drive) rig solely for listening to music and plugging my electric guitar in for the guitar rig software, otherwise my laptop (Dell l702x) is my main computer. Id prefer to use this for everything now including music and the guitar, but obviously the on board sound sucks. Would the X-Fi HD usb card be a suitable replacement in terms of sound quality and having an input for electric guitars?

Cheers

Paul
 
I've had the X-Fi HD for over a year now and I love it, but I never bothered plugging in my electric guitar into soundcard before I sold the guitar ;x
 
Back
Top