Sorting and organizing music

Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
907
Hey guys!

I've recently began to download a lot of discography's of my favorite bands as my cd burner stopped working and I don't feel like replacing it, lol.

Now, many of these files are duplicate songs etc...is there a program out there that can sort this mess of music and help me automatically delete any duplicates, assuming the file name is similar/the same?

I've tried using Winamp and Foobar2000, but I didn't see much of an option to do so.

Suggestions?
 
I've only downloaded the discography's containing the cd's that are either in my closet or in my car, thank you very much.

That being said, anyone know of a good program to sort/remove dupes?

Thanks!
 
I already have the music, don't need another cd drive....mostly because I can't be bothered to open my case, because if I do...I'll want to clean it and spend hours re-doing the wiring etc.

I just need a program to sort the music and remove dupes!
 
Back
Top