Sony Xperia Z2 Unlocked $517

Spetsnaz201

Limp Gawd
I am not sure how legit this is.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LAST-PHONES...1349124816?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item27e53426d0

Seller has a policy of 2 phone minimum order. Has good feedback on ebay.

I am looking to buy one for myself as it is not yet available in US. Is somebody on here willing to join and buy 1 to meet the minimum order requirement? I also have perfect ebay rating and heatware....If you are in US and interested , let me know asap

PM me if interested.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
The whole too good to be true concept applies. The phone costs ~530 Euro (~$710) in Germany where the seller is located, and the margins on this stuff are razor thin. After eBay and Paypal take their cut the seller would receive like 480 Euro or $650 for it.

The seller doesn't ship to Germany, so maybe he has some way to exclude VAT from the sale for a ~%20 savings, but he does seem to sell to other EU countries so there's definitely something off because even if he sells to say France he'd have to collect VAT.

I'd stay away.

Cross fingers that the OnePlus One ever ships and delivers on their promise. It's the same phone, half the price of this "deal."

I'm over the OnePlus One, the company completely messed up the launch IMO...the fact that you have to go through invite system is a joke, don't understand why they just can't sell it normally. Also the software is pretty buggy still not sure why people don't make a bigger issue out of this I dont care if it's a start up or not they shouldn't be releasing a buggy OS. Also they're owned by OPPO...there's a bunch of evidence and documents that prove it yet they still deny it..

If your'e on budget and don't mind waiting another who knows how long just to be able to buy the phone then yes it's a great phone but I'd rather spend more on another phone and not get jerked around.

Back