Sony Vegas 6.0

Nye553

Gawd
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
874
I'm adding velocity to my video clip and I cannot get the sound that goes with it to follow the same line of velocity as the video. The video goes faster but the audio goes at it's normal rate.

Anyone with experience with Vegas 5.0 or 6.0, I would appreciate your help. Thanks.
 
bump & move
lets try the fishing here for a bit
if you get no bites we can go back to General Software ;)
 
:E? i would also very much like a reply to this as well, i myself would like to know how this is done. im currently making a quake 3 trick jumping video, Infinite Trajectory: Team Jumping. i have made one movie in the past, Live to Fly, here is the site: http://www.own-age.com/vids/video.aspx?id=2885
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated by me as well. i have vegas 5.0
 
Back
Top