• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sony Stuff, MB+CPU, etc

swanysto

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
340
Code:
I make a lot of impulse buys and later realize that I don't use these things. I will have pictures up later tonight as I am contumplating ebaying some of this stuff. I accept paypal and that is it. I have never had a single issue with paypal, so that is who I trust. I don't buy/sell much online, but when I do, I am honest. 

Heatware: swanysto
Ebay: swanybaggons

[QUOTE]Slim PS2
   This comes with Guitar Hero II. The game and the guitar(red and black one). It basically comes with all the stuff that a new one comes with, as it is only a few months old. It was played literally for about 3 days. It will also come with MLB the show(the one with big papi on it). 
   I also have a bunch of older games from my first ps2(the huge one). The list includes hot shots golf, dynasty warriors 3, a few of the older maddens, and a couple other games. ( I will take picture of them).

$200[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]PSP

This is also and impulse buy that I never use. It comes with three games. Last years madden, last years nba(with dwayne wade on it), and mlb the show(with big papi). It comes in the original box with the black sleeve and headphones(never used). Charger and all that stuff too.

$150[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]ECS MB and Pentium 640 CPU

I got this combo about a year ago. I don't overclock. It doesn't really get used much as I mostly use my laptop. It is an OEM processor I believe. The MB supports BOTH ddr and ddr2 as well as an agp or pci-e video card. Obviously not simultaneosly. I still have the box and most of the stuff that came with the MB. I don't currently have a heatsink to package with it, because I gave it to a friend for a while. Very solid combo though, have never had so much as a hickup out of them.

$125obo[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Logitech MX1000 Wireless Lazer mouse.  [B][COLOR="Red"]SOLD[/COLOR][/B]

Had this about a year also. I have seen a lot of people complain about it not being good for gaming. I never had any problems, but I only play CS 1.6 so I can't tell you how it goes on other games. Obviously comes with the charger station. The mouse holds a charge for about 4-5 days. I didn't use it all that much so it was always in standbye mode and I wouldn't have to charge it very often. 

$20 bucks[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Lexmark Z605 Printer. 

I don't have too many comments on this as it was my sisters college printer. It comes with the printer, thats it. It only prints black and white. It seemed to be good for a student who prints papers and stuff.

$30[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Samtron 17" Flat CRT Monitor.

This was also my sisters, I am using it now till it sells. It was bought at Sam's club. Samtron is apparently a sister company of samsung. The refresh rate is 85hz. Pretty decent picture. This would be good for a budget computer, maybe for a kid or wife or something. It games alright, but not spectacular. 

$30 Plus Shipping.[/QUOTE]

I am also thinking of selling my dell c840 laptop. I am not sure if I want to because it still runs linux pretty well. If anyone has any interest in one of these let me know.
 
sorry I sold it last night, forgot to change it. Thanks for your interest though.
 
Back
Top