Sony PSP Pre-order $221.49 shipped @ Overstock

Kakyoin

2[H]4U
Saw it on AT, figured I pass it along. Credit to TheMacDadda @ AT for finding it.

Here is the link for 10% off and free shipping for the PSP.

10% off link

and here is the link to the actual PSP:

Sony PSP Link @ Overstock

You actually have to click checkout to get the price updated, adding to the cart will not reflect the final price. There is also a $25 off $250 w/ $1 shipping link on FW if you are leary of using the 10% off due to the exp. date.

I upgraded my shipping (2 day) for an extra $9~, which makes the total $229.42 shipped

Nice deal for sure...thanks!

be sure to read what IGN says about the value pack though... http://psp.ign.com/articles/572/572566p1.html

to bad thats all they will be selling for sometime..... your going to have to spend the extra, because there is no bare PSP coming out till for acouple of months if ever......

Doh! looks like they pulled it. It will not stay in my cart :( "Out of stock. Will not appear in order." :(

lol, that makes no sence!!! its OVERstock.com. shouln't that mean that they carry things that just aren't in high demand? heh, that is a great price, but its funny seeing it at overstock.com

Bugalaman said:
lol, that makes no sence!!! its OVERstock.com. shouln't that mean that they carry things that just aren't in high demand? heh, that is a great price, but its funny seeing it at overstock.com
looks like they sold out in 2 hours

Back