• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sony GPD-FW900 Widescreen CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohnnyj

Gawd
Joined
Jun 7, 2004
Messages
575
No one seems to want to respond to my thread in the Display forum so I thought I would try here as well.

Has anyone worked with this monitor before? I think it is an awesome looking monitor but was wondering if it is good for gaming. I don't want to go the LCD route as I have hear many people complain about their quality in games. The only thing is I can only find it refurbished as Sony discontinued their CRT line (at least I think they did for computers anyways). Does any other company make a widescreen CRT like this?

Thanks.

Mod Edit - .....one thread per subject, in the most appropriate forum, please. Here's a link to your other thread. Thanks - B.B.S.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top