• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sony g520 21in refresh probs

Unoid

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
1,049
I have an ati radoen 9600pro and a Sony G520 21" trinitron monitor.

my desktop is set at 1280x1024x100hz

when I wanna try 1600x1200 or higher for desktop the only working refresh rate is 60hz.

if I try 70,75,80,85 which my monitor definatly supports I can physicly see the screen jitter/shake verticly very fast. Whats the deal with this?

Its a shame having a monitor thats supports upports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 @ 75Hz. yet I cna't get there on this video card.

the sony recommended setting is 1880 x 1440 @ 85Hz

yet the screen shakes due to the refresh.
I shouldn't be limited to crap awful 60hz at everything above 1280x1024.

anyone got a cure/idea why?
 
Back
Top