• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sonicstage + HD5 woes

Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
29
I recently purchased a Sony NW-HD5 and am currently... surviving... with this program called Sonicstage.

I own an old MD player which also used sonicstage, and I was hoping that the new version would be better. But it has only grown sour and shittier as time progresses.

Long story short, I'm looking for a new and reliable interface which will not fry my player.

I've done some browsing on other sites, but the programs suggested there were either not tested with the HD5 or they put up a disclaimer about holding no responsibility for screwing it up.

Thanks for your time
 
Have you tried Vaio music transfer? It works much better than that piece of crap Sonicstage.
 
Back
Top