• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SongBank mp3 player

Cyber-Garfield

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 24, 2001
Messages
372
Anyone heard or seen the SongBank player where you can get the enclosure for about $150 and put in a notebook harddrive (80 gb drive for about $200, 40 gb for $150). Which could hold more than the ipod but cost less. Anyone had any experience with this player or can comment on if it's worth it?
 
hmm never heard of it but then again there are HOW many mp3 player companies now?

on a side note i dont like that OD colored screen, reminds me of the first game boy lol
 
Yeah, Seems like a neat idea but the display is black and green. Ugly as balls.
 
Heh, I kinda like the olive green/black scheme. Cool idea as well, I was about to say if I had the money I'd get one but I'm not too sure about that.
 
Back
Top