• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sonata 3 and 8800gts?

KD28

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 17, 2007
Messages
113
Hiya guys,

I plan to build my first computer soon and was thinking of the Sonata 3 case. I plan to get the eVGA 8800gts 320mbs and read that its a real long card so was wondering if anyone would know if it'd fit the Sonata 3.

Thanks!
 
not entirely sure, but i think it should fit. 8800gts' aren't that much longer than older cards, in fact they come well short of clearing the mobo. the gtx's are the ones you need to worry about.
 
Thanks, I just gotta wait for the April 22nd price cuts and I think I'm good to go :D
 
Back
Top