• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sonata 120MM Fan

Entropy

Gawd
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
574
Over the last week, I noticed that my case temps and CPU were through the roof, 40C ambient, 47idle with my XP90. I Figured thats its just because the temperature is getting warmer. I opened up my case to see ( SHOCK ) that my intake 120MM by Vantec was working, but the stock 120MM that came with my Sonata had stopped working, should I email Antec and see how I should go about replacing it?
 
My guess is that Antec would send you a new one if you pursued it. The only thing left is to ask yourself whether or not you want to wait a couple weeks to get a new stock fan, or pick any fan of your choice and order it today. You'll end up spending 10-20 dollars most likely.

As far as replacement goes, just check Antec's page and look for an email address to which you can request a replacement fan (just describe your situation). Get all your info in on the first email to speed up the process.
 
Back
Top