D
Deleted member 88301
Guest
Hi all.
6 X 2GB DDR3 1333 ECC = all for the low, low price of $150 each. Or $25 for all. Your choice. (Worked fine in my Dell Precision T3500, but now it's just sitting around. I'd like to find a good home for it.)
GT 610 1GB, actively cooled. $25. Bonus: never used for mining.
Quadro 250-something. 256MB. $10. Bonus: never used for mining.
30' USB 2.0 Cables, with some kind of amps, bought for a client back in '07 from "Cables and Connectors."
She backed out and stuck me for the bill. $15 for all.
If you are interested please let me know.
I'll trade everything for a healthy GTX 970 4GB. I want an upgrade from my GTX 750 Ti.
PS:
I have a Logitech G510s for sale. It has the LCD. It's barely used, in great condition. $200
Wyo
*Edit, somebody must want this stuff. Help a brother out. I just want a better GPU. You can have the GTX 750 Ti SC. Please help me out here.
6 X 2GB DDR3 1333 ECC = all for the low, low price of $150 each. Or $25 for all. Your choice. (Worked fine in my Dell Precision T3500, but now it's just sitting around. I'd like to find a good home for it.)
GT 610 1GB, actively cooled. $25. Bonus: never used for mining.
Quadro 250-something. 256MB. $10. Bonus: never used for mining.
30' USB 2.0 Cables, with some kind of amps, bought for a client back in '07 from "Cables and Connectors."
She backed out and stuck me for the bill. $15 for all.
If you are interested please let me know.
I'll trade everything for a healthy GTX 970 4GB. I want an upgrade from my GTX 750 Ti.
PS:
I have a Logitech G510s for sale. It has the LCD. It's barely used, in great condition. $200
Wyo
*Edit, somebody must want this stuff. Help a brother out. I just want a better GPU. You can have the GTX 750 Ti SC. Please help me out here.
Last edited by a moderator: