• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Something's Afoot

AtomicMoose

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 26, 2001
Messages
11,803
I was checking stats today, which I rarely do, and I noticed that I have 2 CPU's turning in WU's for my username...which is funny, since I only have 1 PC folding right now. Hmmmmm....

Something's afoot.
 
You should at least have 2 machines going, one for you and one for your little one. Common moose. Get that farm going!
 
Hmmm... something foul and nefarious indeed....

But in the words of a great beer slogan...

Why ask why? Just shaddup and fold! :D

 
What kind of DC forum Mod are you? Only 1 CPU? :eek: No wonder everyone keeps saying to get your farm back up! :)
 
Well I see Relic's doing again, he said he would somehow make us know he is still here.
The man may have found a way, like he said he would.
 
*whistles innocently*
I know nothing..... nothing I tell you!! NOTHING!!!


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
lozaning said:
why would you care...you should be happy

because now and then some people decide to help others out on the team..

Normally you never find out who helps you at times (although I did thanks to mary)

He isnt saying he is sad :) just surprised someone would help such a poor mod as himself.. with his lowly 1 cpu... and cold.. powerless..farm..
 
something is def afoot...

you do not have enough cpu's running

don't u have to have lik3 5 to be a MOD in the DC section??


 
Back
Top